Friday, October 10, 2008

Lolipops

Guess whose very first pattern ended up on the cover of this months British Patchwork and Quilting?
I made this very simple child's quilt when I was in the holiday flat in Bath last year and had run out of sewing to do. The fabric was from the fabulous Midsomer Quilting in Chilcompton where I am headed tomorrow to do Brenda's class on Sunday. Clearly the fabric from there brings me good luck and I shall have to call in on the way to the hotel and stock up on more....

5 comments:

Carla Gay said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!

Erica Spinks said...

Fantastic Helen! Now I just have to wait the month or so it takes to fly over here...

June Calender said...

Congratulations!!

I'm sure Brenda's class will be a delight. Hope you'll have pitures, not only of projects but of Brenda -- her blog photo is one of the most glamorous I've seen on a quilting blog.

Laura Jane said...

Cool! Well done - its a sweet little quilt Helen.

Bored? You?

have a great, and productive, weekend.

Kate North said...

well, how cool it that. :)