Friday, January 04, 2008

There are some days when I spend a little too long on the Internet...



This was good to know and explains why I can never quite get that quilt to look as good as the ones I admire...









You Are 71% Creative


You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.





This I could have told you but I thought I'd better check in case I was delusional..









You Are Not Stupid


You got 10/10 questions right!
While acing this quiz doesn't prove you're a genius, you're at least pretty darn smart.




This I thought was a stupid quiz but the answer is dead on...(Sorry!)...









Your Famous Last Words Will Be:


"Goodbye. I am leaving because I am bored."





I am reassured by this one- I thought the percentage would have been higher....









You Are 64% Control Freak


You are a pretty major control freak, though you may not know it.
While your confidence is inspiring, your bossy ways tend to scare people off.




I am duly sorry if you have been scared.



And when I realised I had progressed to this one I surmised you would all be rolling your eyes and thinking that this was not the most quilty blog posts ever.









Your Superpower Should Be Mind Reading


You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now




If you too are insomiac and want to waste time you can do a whole myriad of tests at Blogthings



PS I decided not to post the buttons telling you that I would flunk 8th grade history ( well come on it was US history!), that I was strawberry ice cream ( the one flavour I hate!) or that I should grow up to be a doctor - the reasoning was bang on mind you in terms of how I think and the type of job I like - they just forgot to ask the question about whether I was squeamish. I prefered the alternative of detective because that's what my Dad was. Now, is there a test called, "What time you should have stopped doing these quizes."?

3 comments:

Teri said...

I did the quizzes, didn't post them on my blog though, other bloggers finding out that I'm a really smart blogger with powers of invisibility (ie. I'm the quilt police) wouldn't be good.

Happy quilting!
Teri

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Oh you are so so so so funny! thanks for the great laugh. Deb

Jennifer said...

I really love the super hero power one, and am eager to give that a try; I prefer to think of this as time spent in "self discovery" and not necessarily "wasted"....