Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Dad the photographer

Once the supermarket shop was done this morning I had all day to quilt. So, my intent was to show you lot of photos of my progress. However, as Dennis was out at an afternoon rugby match, I thought I'd take advantage of a quiet lounge to sit down with a novel for half an hour. A few minutes later I was awoken by Dennis,
"Do you want half a pizza and chips?"
I struggled awake, slightly cranky at his attitude to healthy cooking. "Oh come on, we have a fridge full of fresh veg. We were going to do lasagne."
His voice took on a slightly hungry, pleading tone, "But its twenty past eight."
What?!

So, no photos of my work but I will show you some photos - a selection of the first ones my Dad took with the digital camera we bought him for Christmas, all taken on a walk in the Lake District near their B&B on 11th January.






3 comments:

Donna said...

hope the sleep helped and you're not up all night now :-)

Garnered Stitches said...

Thanks for the photos of the Lake District - it will keep the batteries charged until later in the year when the call of Tebay beckons us North!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

"Oh to be in England, now that April's there..." It looks lovely. I know it's still January, but