Monday, January 12, 2009

Feet.

Here I am sprawled on the sofa, checking blogs before I depart for Cumbria for work tommorrow and wondering if I had anything to say myself before I packed. Enter Dennis through the door behind me,
"Look! I glow in the dark!"

I was going to look, honest, but after I had finshed looking at Sharon's amazing band sampler. So he shuffles around into my sight line and demands that I look.

"Look! I can't lose these ones. " Then less certainly "Can I?"


How girly are those?!

4 comments:

Donna said...

might be best if he made sure he didn't have to change shoes/boots anywhere in public :-)

floribunda said...

hmmm... which circus is he retiring from?

Garnered Stitches said...

Were these Christmas stocks?
LOL

best wishes

Christine Thresh said...

Be sure he wears them on your international flights. They will delight the security people when he takes his shoes off.