Saturday, November 24, 2007

Countdown to Christmas

It is too early for my husband to open the advent calender he likes me to get him each year. Which is a shame becuase he just likes to open the little doors and gives the chocolates to me!


However, seeing this Divine one sitting there waiting gave me an idea. I cannot give you all real Christmas presents so I am going to give you a series of links in my posts between now and Chrstmas in the hope that it will operate like a kind of virtual secret Santa/ advert calender and that you wil find something new you like online you might want to keep as a favourite.


Of course it is too early to start this reallly but extra presents never hurt anyone and it give sme chance to miss a few days!!


Today's Christmas Countdown link is this blog post for its well written amusement value:

No comments: