No, its not just the blog makeover (although I hope you like that). Its the fact that the new look blog now matches my NEW WEBSITE! - HelenConwayDesign.
(http://www.helenconwaydesign.com/ - well, what else?!)
I didn't want to just do a gallery of my work ( although there is one). I wanted to provide a resource about design for textiles that can grow with my growth as an artist. Pop over and have a look - you will find all kinds of goodies with more to come in future months.
* By Design - a new Journal about design. Occasional articles about design, book reviews and so on. Please subscribe to make sure you get all my new articles. This will not replace the inane nonsense on this blog but is an added extra. Articles will appear as and when I have time but will generally be lengthier and more detailed than the usual blog post. Three sample articles are there already as a taster of what to expect. It will give me opportunity to stretch my writing muscles!
* Photography - copyright free photos for you to use directly in your work or as a design inspiration. Galleries are divided into specific subject matter for easy choice.
* Bookstores - come shop with me....!
* Sketchbooks - I'll show you mine and you don't even have to show me yours.
* Galleries - my modest output. I was amazed how much there was!
The idea is that I will add to the site as time goes on. The photogallery should expand exponentially as we travel. If there is something you'd like on there, please shout up.
So go on, why are you still here? Go have a look!