At last - the top is finished! I started in September and it seems to have taken for ever.
I had a mini disaster -I had just two outer borders to go when a drama with Victoria Wood I wanted to watch came on ITV. I pinned in the living room and when the adverts came on dashed into the dining room to sew... catching the pinned lower border on the door knob and ripping six one centimeter holes through inner and outer borders. Grr. Had to unpick and add more seams than a wanted but still - I'm pretty pleased with it. Its the biggest I have ever done.
In a few spare moments tonight I also started to play with possible blocks for a silk wall hanging for the lounge.