My questions are random:
1. Has any one done the Sydney Bridge Climb or know of anyone who has? I need an honest account before I decide to do it or not.
2. Can you all stop blogging for a little while? I took a holiday. I have been reading diligently since I returned and I still have 484 posts to read. Pause your posting or I shall delete you . You have been warned.
3. I stepped out of Warrington County Court yesterday to get a pad of writing paper. Just plain A4 size. The stationers who shall not be named but have a sign that said WH Smith outside had two pads that size - white or cream - for £9.99. What? When did paper start costing that and how did I miss it happening?
4. My laptop keeps playing peekaboo with the wireless connection. Sometimes it connects sometimes it will not. Any ideas?
5. I sat down to watch Judge Judy and eat at 6pm. It is now 20.54 and I have done nothing all evening. How did that happen?